Listen to ROCK 93.5 for your shot at winning...
If you cannot pick up your prize within your two week time frame and would like to have someone else pick it up for you, please call the promotions department at (803) 695-8600 or email Susan Morningstar. We DO NOT release prizes to anyone other than the winner without prior authorization. We do not mail prizes.
All prizes must be picked up at our studios: 1900 Pineview Road, Columbia, SC 29209.
Listen to Laura Martin in the noon hour to win a gift certificate to Carolina Ale House!
The nooner is Mondays: Featured Artist; Tuesdays: All Request 3 Way; Wednesdays: 90’s at Noon; Thursdays: Black Hole Nooner; Fridays: Covered Up Cover Songs
Give us your answer for the topical question of the day! Ninth caller gets tickets to Main Street Ice!!!!
Just before 9am, tune in to answer a question that you will know if you were listening earlier in the morning. If you "Know the Show" you will win a Rock 93.5 Prize Pack and a free McDonald's gift certificate.
Listen to the S&M Morning Show for your chance to play "Truth or Crap." This week's winners will receive a pair of passes to a Regal Cinemas movie!!!.
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES/POLICY
1. Each qualifier must disclose his or her legal name, address, telephone number and Social Security number to WARQ/ROCK 93.5. Upon disclosure of the above information, the person will be officially eligible to be declared a winner despite any such inference on the air. Any person found to have supplied false or misleading information may be disqualified from the contest and would therefore forfeit the prize. All entrants to any WARQ/ROCK 93.5 contest both imply and agree to participate in the contests and obey the rules by their participation in the contest.
2. Telephone Contests: No liability is assumed by WARQ/ROCK 93.5 for faulty, mistranscribed, misdirected/misdialed telephone communication or technical difficulties experienced by callers throughout the call-in portion of the contest. Calls for contestants are taken in order of receipt. In the event that more than one voice is heard on the phone line, the contestant/qualifier or winner will be the first person to speak. If the judge(s) is not able to determine which caller was first, a random drawing will be held to determine the winner. The use of switching or programming equipment by telephone company employees is in violation of contest rules and is not permitted. Telephone contests with “cues to call” are only official when heard on-air via radio. Contestants from any household may win a prize every 60 days.
Mail/Fax Contests: Only one entry per person will be accepted unless otherwise specified on the air or in separate contest rules. Winning entry(s) will be drawn at random from all valid entries received. WWARQ/ROCK 93.5 is not responsible for late, misdirected, lost or mutilated mail, entry forms or faxes. No liability is assumed by the station for any malfunction of computer equipment, fax machine equipment or fax machine telephone lines. If entry is illegible or does not supply all information deemed necessary to declare a winner, entry will be deemed invalid and another entry will be selected.
Entry Form Contests: Contestants must complete a WARQ/ROCK 93.5 official entry form and deposit it in the provided entry box. Only one entry per person for each contest. Winning entry(s) will be drawn from all valid entries received. If entry is illegible or does not supply all the information deemed necessary to declare a winner, entry will be deemed invalid and another entry will be selected.
Web Site Contests: To enter a contest on the WARQ/ROCK 93.5 web site at warq.com, contestants must complete all the information deemed necessary to declare a winner. No liability is assumed by the station for any malfunction of the internet or individual computer systems. Only one entry per person for each contest. Winning entry(s) will be randomly selected from all valid entries received. If entry is illegible or does not supply all information deemed necessary to declare a winner, entry will be deemed invalid and another entry will be selected. When entering a contest via an advertiser’s web banner or logo hyperlink, WARQ/ROCK 93.5 is not responsible for prize fulfillment or any aspect of the contest. WARQ/ROCK 93.5 is simply a “link” to that advertiser’s site.
3. WARQ/ROCK 93.5 has the right to require a winner to sign an affidavit of eligibility and release and return it to WARQ/ROCK 93.5 within three (3) days of notification or WARQ/ROCK 93.5 can determine an alternate winner at random. All prizes (not date sensitive) must be claimed no later than fourteen days after winning. If prize has not been claimed by this date, winner forfeits the prize and WARQ/ROCK 93.5 reserves the right to select another winner.
4. Prizes are non-transferable and substitutions of cash or equivalent are not allowed other than a substitution by WARQ/ROCK 93.5 that may be necessary due to the unavailability of a prize. If concert or other ticketed event has been awarded as a prize and the concert or event is postponed, rained out, cancelled or for other reasons beyond our control does not occur, WARQ/ROCK 93.5 will not be responsible for replacing the prize.
5. No proxies (authorized agents or written authorizations) are accepted. The actual prize winner must claim prize. (see age note below in #6)
6. Contests are open to all legal residents of South Carolina within the radio broadcast area. WARQ/ROCK 93.5 reserves the right to set any age requirement for any contest, at any time. If winner is a minor, prize will be awarded to winner's parent or legal guardian.
7. Employees of WARQ/ROCK 93.5, YMF Media South Carolina, LLC. and their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, production, promotion and fulfillment agencies, other broadcast companies and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household are not eligible for any contest.
8. Each contestant agrees that WARQ/ROCK 93.5 can use his/her voice, name and likeness for promotional purposes without additional compensation. All participants agree to and are bound by official rules and WARQ/ROCK 93.5 reserves the right to establish additional rules at any time.
9. As a condition of winning, no contest winner may represent, or appear in an advertisement for any other radio station, other than WARQ/ROCK 93.5 for a period of one year from the date they win the contest. Winners also may not grant interviews about their participation in any WARQ/ROCK 93.5 contests or make public comments in any medium, including the Internet without prior written permission of WARQ/ROCK 93.5. Additionally, no prize may be used in any way that would be disparaging to WARQ/ROCK 93.5.
10. WARQ/ROCK 93.5does not mail prizes, regardless of value
11. Contests are void where prohibited or restricted by law. All Federal, State, Local laws and regulations shall apply. For any standard WARQ/ROCK 93.5 contest, there may be only one (1) winner per family or household in any 30-day period. This 30-day period may be waived for specific, major station promotions.
12. WARQ/ROCK 93.5 reserves the right to disqualify any contestant and determine an alternate winner at random in the event that any of these contest rules are not met. Contestant must provide legal ID and Social Security number to claim prize (Minors: see Rule #6). All prizes valued over $599.00 are subject to applicable state and/or federal taxes and a 1099 tax form will be issued to the winner. Winner must sign a legal release form provided by WARQ/ROCK 93.5 to obtain prizes valued over $599.00
13. Should a winner die before claiming his/her prize, said prize will be awarded to winner's estate, subject to all other applicable laws.
14. No purchase or consideration is necessary to win.
15. Decisions by WARQ/ROCK 93.5 regarding winner and all contest details are final and binding in all respects.
16. WARQ/ROCK 93.5 and its sponsors are not responsible for any typographical or other error in printing of the offer, administration of the sweepstakes or in the announcement prizes.
17. In accepting a WARQ/ROCK 93.5 prize, the winner accepts to take the prize as outlined in such promotion. Winner cannot change dates for concert, flight departure/arrival, weekend stays, etc. If winner is not able or chooses not to accept prize “as is”, winner forfeits his/her prize. WARQ/ROCK 93.5 reserves the right to select another winner. Winner is responsible for all costs associated with travel to any venue or event for which a prize was awarded, unless otherwise specified.
18. Winner agrees to accept all blackout dates, space availability requirements, etc. established by WARQ/ROCK 93.5 prize partner(s), such as hotels, airlines, trains, ships, etc. Winner agrees that acceptance of any trip taken as a prize from WARQ/ROCK 93.5 does so entirely upon his or her own initiative, risk, and responsibility. If the trip requires traveling outside of the United States, the winner, upon winning the prize, must have a valid US passport. If the winner does not have a valid US passport upon winning the prize, the trip may be forfeited.
19. All winners, by acceptance of prize, agree to release WARQ/ROCK 93.5, YMF Media South Carolina, LLC, its promotional partner(s), and clients, together with their respective parent companies and subsidiaries from any liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses of any kind to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with the receipt or use of prize or while traveling to or from any prize related activity.
20. For a copy of the official contest rules or a list of winners (no longer than 30 days after a contest has concluded), please send a self-addressed stamped envelope to WARQ/ROCK 93.51900 Pineview Road, Columbia, SC 29209.
21. Odds of winning are undeterminable and depend on varying telephone response rates, Internet access and/or the volume of entries received.
22. If any portion of the above rules is determined to be unenforceable due to local or state laws, all other portions of these official rules shall remain in effect.
23. All WARQ/ROCK 93.5 winners of prizes valued at over $100.00 must wait 90 days before being eligible to win another WARQ/ROCK 93.5 contest. All WARQ/ROCK 93.5 winners of prizes valued under $100.00 must wait 30 days before being eligible to win another WARQ/ROCK 93.5 contest.
24. WARQ/ROCK 93.5-FM reserves the right to amend or change the above rules at any time as well as end a contest at anytime. All decisions of station management with regard to the awarding of prizes are FINAL.